[url=https://backloggery.com/Fuzzy_FuraFura][img]https://backloggery.com/Fuzzy_FuraFura/sig.gif[/img][/url]

Tuesday, April 1

Persona 4 at Kaizoku Con 2014

Wow! I'm still kinda buzzing from the weekend that just passed. For their first con, Kaizoku did really well and I'm looking forward to next year already.

I was almost complete with my Chie from Persona 4 cosplay, I actually ran out of bias and only got the shoulder finished on the front stripe which thankfully nobody noticed / pointed out. Unfortunately I brought the wrong contact lenses which was kinda annoying! Next time.
I got a lot of positive comments on it, one from a gopher/staff saying I was "perfect" and "exactly like Chie" really kinda made it for me, was worried people wouldn't know me or not like my costume.
So here's some vain selfies. (Credit if sharing)


My Persona group kinda fell through but luckily I bumped into 2 friends who were Yu and Rise and another person who was Izanagi. Here's some photos, please link back to my blog if you're sharing them. I almost missed them so it was super lucky.



Johnny Yong Bosch and J. Michael Tatum were 2 of the best guests I have ever met, they're so attentive to fans, had the best humor and let's face it, absolutely gorgeous!
At the party after the con was over JYB hugged everyone goodbye, including our table, you could feel the fan girling inside *squee* <3
I'll be sending them a gift box soon because I really think they went beyond in being guests.


Here's JYB wearing the joke P4 glasses.

Here's me with JMT and JYB in my Lolita outfit,
JMT said I looked cute! >w<


The best part of the con overall had to be of course meeting my bff even though she were working for most of it, anytime I had with them was so precious, she picked me up a frog charm, here it is along with some other things I got. The trader with the plushes was the best I ever met, if I get a name I'll put it would, would 100% recommend him.


No comments:

Post a Comment