[url=https://backloggery.com/Fuzzy_FuraFura][img]https://backloggery.com/Fuzzy_FuraFura/sig.gif[/img][/url]

Thursday, January 8

DIY Caesar Zeppeli Headband

Because I couldn't find any tutorials or ideas on making a Caesar Zeppeli headband and mine came out pretty good I'm gonna share what I did.


I asked on a Facebook with the video I'm linking below, how could I do something like it as it was impossible to do without a hairband or something sturdy underneath.
A belt was suggested and it worked perfectly! I used a canvas belt so I could tie it together.
 
I used 2 of these in the same width, cut one belt in 2 and glued it to the ends of the complete belt so it wouldn't be bulky near my forehead.

And I followed this tutorial on mute because I'm not really sure of the language, but it's do able by just watching, I did a short step by step with photos


Orange was the pink and purple was the black because it's darker, I used bias tape because it was the only matte thing I could get locally that had the colours I needed. I'm pretty sure I got 5.5 meters (550cm) of each colour the finished headband is roughtly measured as 2 meters (200cm) and I had a bit left over.





The belt is still underneath, it's doesn't stay tied as it's a bit bulky. I had a comment asking if the belt is still underneath or removed, it's still underneath.

11 comments:

  1. Naisu, very naisu, Caesar-chan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is used for the base? I noticed that the Ribbons are wrapped around something. If you could, send an item list of what is needed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How easy is it to tie it together to actually wear it? Would I need a more flexible belt?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you remove the belt on the inside or keep it in there?

    ReplyDelete